Salary Survey Submissions
Are you looking to outsource your salary survey submissions? We can help you!
Participating in third-party salary surveys is important to align with your compensation strategy and the results are essential to you providing competitive compensation. Unfortunately, this work can be very time-consuming and keep your staff from working on other priorities that demand more time or attention. Some of the surveys have more than 50 columns of data, requiring a great deal of Excel proficiency.
Our consultants can act as an extension of your team since we are very knowledgeable about the formats required by survey companies such as Radford, Willis Towers Watson, Mercer, and Milliman. Frequently your most junior team members or others who are not as familiar with salary surveys are tasked with the job.
Companies participate in salary surveys because:
- They want to ensure alignment to the pay philosophy and strategy
- They need a timely and reliable source of external pay data and practices for other companies
Our experience in salary surveys includes:
- Completing surveys using company source data to meet submission guidelines and deadlines
- Specific knowledge of the most frequently used survey providers, their data definitions and formats
- Excellent understanding of matching jobs correctly into salary surveys
- Turning market data into salary structures
We will work with your team in collecting the information and transferring the data into the format required. We will also work with the survey companies on timelines and responding to any questions they may have with the data submissions.
Related Services and Links
See all services at https://alliancecompensation.com/services/. View related testimonials at Home – Alliance Compensation. Contact Nancy Ellington for more information, Our Team | Alliance Compensation. See also David Adent’s blog, Increase Your Impact, When to Hire an Expert and an associated Service, Compensation as a Service | Expert Support.