Whether you already have one or multiple pay or salary structures, Alliance Compensation can give you a high level of confidence that your pay grades and pay ranges are competitive and enable you to meet your base pay objectives.
Companies want Salary Structures because:
- They want a way to incorporate competitive market data into their pay programs
- Managers need guideposts and a pay structure to make pay decisions
- Structures help define the lower and upper limits of base pay while ensuring competitiveness
- Pay can vary geographically and structures can group like labor costs together
- Pay ranges and segments of pay ranges in structures enable smart pay-for-performance decisions
Our experience with Salary Structure design includes:
- Determining the need for different types of structures such as sales (target cash) and engineering (base pay)
- Linking your salary structure back to your job architecture and job leveling strategy
- Determining the need for separate pay structures for different types of employees or segments of your employee population
- Balancing the in-depth data analysis with the need for simplicity and transparency with your employees
- Creating global and regional pay structures and grading systems
- Calculating and modeling the placement of employees in a new or updated salary structure
- Creating alternative approaches for different types of jobs, such as use of step rates or blended models
- Understanding when a pay structure needs a renovation or a tweak to be competitive
- Communication and Training plans and materials aligned to your needs and directed to managers and/or employees
Alliance Compensation can partner with you to ensure your base pay system is aligned with your competitive market, your values, and create a system truly focused on your specific market.
Related Services and Links
See all services at https://alliancecompensation.com/services/. View related testimonials at Home – Alliance Compensation. Contact Nancy Ellington for more information, Our Team | Alliance Compensation.